There is a vast variety of supply chain models in the world. In the current time of globalization getting the right location is essential for the success of the business.
There are many factors that need to be taken into consideration while deciding on where to locate production processes in a given country:
- availability of qualified workforce,
- labor costs,
- tax and customs rates,
- office and production space availability,
- transportation possibilities,
- proximity to target market,
- government and local authority incentives.
On our client’s request we can design, organise and monitor its supply chain. Additionally we can take care of air freight, sea freight or land transportation. Moreover we deal with quality management or other value added services and customs clearance.
Scope of support
The scope of actions when organizing client’s supply chain are as follows
- diligent analysis of client’s needs,
- creative and rational planning,
- responsible coordination,
- constant performance monitoring.